1. Free movement Lever ( Release Lever ) : Provided to disengage the traverse unit on the shaft. Traverse unit can be disengaged and positioned on the shaft by turning the lever manually by 90°.
Two types of release lever are available
Type1( FM1): Provided on bottom side. Available for all models except model HT1
Type 2.(FM2) : Provided on top side. Available With three Rolling ring (HT) models.
2. Shaft : Shaft with high surface hardness , surface finish and straightness are required for operation of traverse unit.
Linear motion shaft used with linear bearings are ideally suited.
Depth of effective hardness: In the range of 1 to 2.8mm
Hardness : Hrc 58-62
Heat treatment : High frequency induction hardening
Corrosion protection : Hard chrome plating
Length : Can supply any length up to 4000 mm.
Circlip groove and key way can provided as per customer drawing. Linear motion shafts are not available in 15 mm and 22 mm diameter.
3. Pneumatically operated Reversal mechanism : Double acting air cylinder with solenoid valve provided for actuating reversal mechanism. Proximity sensors actuate air cylinder at end limits. Pneumatic reversal mechanism enables operation of Traverse unit in clockwise as well as anti-clock wise direction of rotation of shaft.
4. Bi-Directional Reversal Mechanism : Reversal mechanism suitable for operation for operating either in clockwise or anti-clockwise direction of shaft rotation.
5. Remote Control of Linear Speed (Pitch) : Small Motor provided on the traverse unit to vary the pitch remotely.